Penney Design Group is a national, award–winning architecture, design, and planning firm. We are a team of dedicated professionals who collaborate with our clients to create functional and thoughtfully designed spaces. We provide all employees with the opportunity to work on a range of projects from conception to completion in a friendly, engaging, and collaborative workplace environment. We believe that our continued success begins with our people. We are seeking a Project Manager specializing in Data Centers with 5+ years of architectural experience and 5+ years of Data Center or Mission-Critical facility design experience for a full-time, in-office position. Interested applicants should be motivated, organized, and self-driven. If the responsibilities and qualifications below match your experience, and this sounds like an environment where you would like to work and grow, we would love to hear from you.
- Communicate conceptual designs and work with Senior Project Managers / Principals to create & maintain project documentation before, during, and after construction.
- Effectively implement and communicate client design standards with the design team and external project partners.
- Coordinate with Authorities Having Jurisdiction for all required approvals.
- Maintain and manage Construction Administration, including responding to RFI’s, submittal review, and issuing design changes.
- Coordinate work of consultants and meetings with clients.
- Manage multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously & supervise assigned support staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years minimum experience in managing data centers or technically complex projects.
- 5+ years minimum experience in the production of Construction Documents.
- 3+ years minimum experience managing projects during Construction Phase.
- Extensive experience coordinating with engineering consultants
- Proven success and ability to interface with clients.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Revit BIM360, AutoCAD, BlueBeam Revu, and Photoshop, as well as experience with the remainder of Adobe programs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and related software.
- Architectural degree required
- License preferred but not required.